Renovation makes so much sense for so many. Perhaps you still love your neighborhood, still love your home, but feel the need for a fresh start, a new beginning.
The expert team at Gord Turner Renovations is ready to guide you through the renovation process, whether you’re looking to update a single room or your whole home, inside and out.
Bathroom renovation on your mind? While most bathrooms maintain the same footprint, it is sometimes possible to re-configure the space to suit your needs.
If you’re interested in a bathroom renovation to update the overall look itself, implementing new flooring, counters and cabinets alone can have a huge impact.
Although your bathroom space may be small, there are still many options available that will result in an updated and functional bathroom.
Here are some things to consider:
1. Is there leakage or water damage from dripping faucets or from the toilet?
2. Are the walls or tiles showing signs of damage from moisture?
3. Do your fixtures look dated?
4. Are environmental factors important to you? (ex. low flow showerheads, low flush toilets, etc.)
5. Is there adequate lighting?
6. Does the layout not work for you?